Traffic School Eligibility Requirements
Before you enroll in our easy and convenient course, you’ll want to be sure that you meet all of the traffic school requirements. While your traffic school eligibility should be indicated on your courtesy notice, it can still be a little confusing. In order to make it easier, we have put together a list of questions to help you determine whether or not you meet the California traffic school eligibility requirements:
- Do you hold a valid driver’s license?
- Has it been at least 18 months since the last time you attended traffic school?
- Is your citation eligible for traffic school? (If so, it should be one the list of One-Point Violations.)
- Have you informed your court that you will be attending traffic school?
- Have you paid all applicable fines to the court?
- Do you still have time to complete the course before your due date? (If not, you may want to request a traffic school extension from your court.)
If you answered yes to all of the questions above, you meet all of the required traffic school requirements! Sign Up and you can start our online course now!
If you are still unsure, the easiest way to ensure your traffic school eligibility is to check the courtesy notice you received from your court, or to give the court a call. Our traffic school experts are also standing by, 24 Hours a Day, to assist you in any way and can help you determine whether or not you meet the traffic school requirements. If you are in need of a traffic school extension, you will need to contact the court that issued your citation.